Ultrapac Renovate 5L is a highly concentrated multi-surface, heavy duty industrial cleaner for use on floors,
walls, carpets, hard surfaces, porous surfaces and many other professional and disaster
restoration applications. Ultrapac Renovate contains a unique solvent-free formula
designed to penetrate and lift carbon, soot, smoke, grease, rubber and deeply ingrained
For professional and industrial use only.
Normal soil: Mix 10 to 20ml A217 per litre of warm water (1:100 to 1:50).
Heavy soil and restoration: Mix 50ml per litre of warm water (1:20).
Ceiling cleaning: Add 50ml B151 Oxibrite per 5 litres of A217 solution.
(Observe cautions below).
Pressure washing: Mix 1 part A217 with 4 parts water and meter at desired setting.
Always pre-test surface in an inconspicuous area before proceeding. Do not use
on water sensitive fabrics, unsealed wood, aluminium or other delicate surfaces.
Apply by sprayer, sponge or floor machine. Allow 2 to 5 minutes contact time for heavy
soil, scrub if needed then rinse surface thoroughly with clean water.
Carpets and fabrics should be extraction rinsed with B109 Fibre & Fabric Rinse.
For ceilings, apply Ultrapac Renovate / B151 Oxibrite solution by specialised spray equipment and observe all safety
precautions. Wear suitable personal protective equipment and cover all sensitive furnishings.
• Solvent-free heavy-duty restoration cleaner for soot, carbon, grease, smoke & ingrained soil on floors, walls,
ceilings, plastics, carpets, metals, safety flooring and sealed wood.
• Removes dry soot, carbon, fire residues, filtration soils and draught marks on carpets, fabrics and other surfaces.
• Highly effective pre-spray on polypropylene carpets.
• Can be used in conjunction with B151 Oxibrite.
• Cationic solvent-free formula “pulls out” soils by neutralising electrical charge.
• Deodorises on application.
• Red liquid with floral fragrance.
pH Concentrate: 12
pH Diluted: 10.5
DANGER. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. May be corrosive to metals.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not breathe spray.
Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection.
IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water / shower.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Immediately call a POISON CENTER / doctor.
Please consult the Safety Data Sheet before using this product.